Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lust Haves #1

As the title of this post suggest, these are a few items I have been lusting after lately :0) Unsurprisingly, given the dismal weather we have had this summer so far in the UK I am thinking only of winter wardrobes now!


This absolutely incredible shopper bag from Zara - (Image & product found here!)



This gorgeous leather jacket from Warehouse - (Image & product found here!)


This lovely looking cosy jumper from Topshop -(Image & product found here!)

This delicious Roberto Cavalli fragrance. I have been hankering after since I sniffed the advert page for it in one of my monthly glossy magazines - (Image & product found here!)


And finally if its not too much to ask I would love to go back to here and escape the awful summer in London...


Pousada Casas Brancas, Buzios, RJ, Brazil - (Image from here!)


2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,

    great picks!

    Thanks for following

    xx from Amsterdam

    www.detailsofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for follow me too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete