Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Jewellery window shopping - ASOS

From time to time I like to kill some time by having a good old browse through beloved sites such as ASOS.com and creating a wishlist of items I'd love to splurge on.

Here's a few of the pieces that I have spied recently and would love to treat myself too...well, when I have some spare £ £ £! :)

Shourouk Iconic Necklace - link!



Shourouk Leitmotiv Yildiz Necklace - link!



ASOS Articulated Coloured Triangle Collar Necklace - link!



ASOS Premium Chainmail Mesh Tube Necklace - link!



ASOS Skull & Dipped Spike Collar Necklace - link!


ASOS Chunky Link Chain Bracelet - link!

ASOS Multi Arrow Spike Necklace- link!

There is so much on there at the moment!

What's on your wishlist?

 Happy ASOS-ing everyone! :)

xxx
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment